Intro & Experiences

Trying something new always facilitates me, and when I get to know about blogging, it seems so attractive as I always want to share my thoughts, ideas, knowledge, and everything which makes me feel happy. As I started writing I will be posting blogs about all my learning and thinking and as an immigrant, I am in the learning phase, observing and improving myself to be better in writing with good content blogs.

Coming to my intro, My name is Harsh Wardhan currently pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering. As an engineering student, I will be posting blogs about technology and science.

Besides this, I also love to write poems and shayris and I am also a fitness lover and will be sharing posts about fitness too. 

Dreaming is all about you want to feel in your real life, but what if we can't experience then this comes in your subconscious mind makes you feel alive when actually you are sleeping. isn't it is beautiful? yes, it is. I am also a dreamer and would love to share stories related to my life and experiences. 

Thank you🙂

Comments